Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Blogging for the new year

Wow - no posts since March 2006. I'm a blogger!

Still, for what it's worth, want to share this bit of fun with y'all.

Guitar World
has complied a list of the "100 Greatest Guitar Solos".

Additionally, Boing Boing provided a link to some of the videos. I think an easy, blogger's project would be to repost these for the next 20 days, one video each day, counting down from 20.

So, without further adieu...

20. Bohemian Rhapsody - Brian May

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:13 PM

    Nice work.

    And I have been checking.

    Brian May alwas seemed to make good use of the effects pedals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Brian May had (has?) a great sound, certainly.

    Even though it creeps me out at the same time, I love seeing Freddie Mercury in drag with that harlequin jumpsuit. Classic.

    ReplyDelete