Friday, January 02, 2009

2009

Huh. They haven't shut my "blog" down. I guess I'll post.

I was reading "The Best of the A.V. Club 2008," and laughed, again, at their interview with their most famous commentator, ZODIAC MOTHERFUCKER concerning a taste test of a potato chip. There's a couple of things that makes me laugh and value this. One, the use of profanity in a creative fashion. Some of you know my fondness for "Deadwood," and ZODIAC MOTHERFUCKER uses profanity in a similar fashion. Unlike Deadwood's dialogue, I'm not so sure I'd call ZODAIC MOTHERFUCKER's language poetic, but it's very funny, and in this age of seemingly increasing puritanism, a few (or many) well-placed f-bombs is okay by me.

BASICALLY ITS THE HOTTEST FUCKING CHIP OUT THERE THIS SHIT WILL ROAST YOUR FUCKING TONSILS LIKE HOT COALS AND GO DOWN YOUR ESPOPHAGUS (sic) LIKE FUCKING RAZOR WIRE.


And, my favorite WTF? moment:

LIKE THIS ONE CHICK IS ALL TELLING ME THAT SOMEDAY WHEN I GET A FUTON SHES TAKING ME OUT FOR INDIAN FOOD.


The second thing I love about this is that it's the idea of a person achieving a level of notoriety based on their blog comments alone. Very 2008 and I applaud the Onion for getting it done.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:49 PM

    FUCK YEAH BITCH ZODIAC MOTHERFUCKER OWNS ALL YOUR FUCKING ASSES

    ReplyDelete